What Do You Do With the Information You Collect?
We use personal information to enhance your overall shopping experience by providing you with better customer care. Positive customer identification allows us to contact you and ensure your needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information we acquire is provided by each individual customer.
Will IGFS sell my email address?
No! Innovative Gunfighter Solutions will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address to anyone. We believe that your email address is personal and should be kept that way. We use your email address to provide you with better customer care support, and to update you on IGFS Internet specials that you have requested.
If you purchase from IGFS, we may share your information with industry partners and other such companies. Your name, address and details about products you have purchased from us could be shared so that you can receive offers for other products that may interest you. If you would not like us to share your information for this intent, please email us or call 1-248-714-8054.
Benefits You May Receive by allowing us to keep your personal information on hand include:
- To process and complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request
- To send you catalogs and other offerings to you via the mail and via e-mail - to identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you in communications you have requested.
- To contact you about the status of your orders - you will receive order status updates through e-mail notification, including order and shipping confirmations. You will be able to track the location of your shipment through our online tracking system.
- To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased.
- To provide a Personal Internet Account- you will be identified every time you log in with your personal customer number so in the future you will save time by not having to submit your information again.
- To provide invitations to join our Sweepstakes and giveaways.
- To provide personalized, knowledgeable customer care - our customer service team will be able to assist you promptly and accurately by identifying you and your preferences.
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience
When you are purchasing age-restricted products you will be asked for your birth date. Whether you choose to provide us with this information is completely voluntary. If, however, you do not choose to provide such information you may not be able to purchase products from us or access certain services and/or portions of our websites.
Can I Opt Out of Receiving Further Communications?
Yes. You may withdraw your personal information and stop receiving catalogs and/or e-mail communications at any time. To withdraw your information, email us at [email protected], or call 1-248-714-8054
How Secure Is My Online Transaction?
It is very secure. We use highly sophisticated technology to ensure that your shopping experience will be safe and secure. We encrypt your personal information, including your name, address, and credit card number when transmitting over the Internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security software. We constantly update our security procedures and enhance our Site to meet the very latest encryption standards. We retain a third party security firm to audit our procedures to ensure compliance with these standards. All of your sensitive information is scrambled before, during and after your order is placed on our Site.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NORMAL E-MAIL (SUCH AS USING CONTACT US OR YOUR HOME E-MAIL) IS NOT ENCRYPTED AND THUS IS NOT A SECURE MEANS FOR TRANSMITTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU WISH TO KEEP PRIVATE AND SECURE.
We use service providers to help gather and analyze information about our customers (anonymous traffic, and from time to time, individual user activity) on our Site. These service providers’ only role is to help us conduct our business and deliver the most relevant products and services. They are not permitted to use your personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose.
Effective Date and Policy Changes